Re: [Exim] Hi, Newbie, NetBSD question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kai Henningsen
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Hi, Newbie, NetBSD question
ph10@??? (Philip Hazel) wrote on 04.08.99 in <Pine.SOL.3.96.990804171728.16412H-100000@???>:

> You must be running some shell that is setting this value, I suspect. I
> wish, oh, how I wish, there were a *standard* way of finding out the OS
> name, and a *standard* set of names!!!!

There is no standard way that I know of, but at least the FSF config.guess
should usually be pretty up to date. It does test for "NetBSD" only, as
far as I can see (unless that's been changed in a newer version). And
that's probably the most-used script to guess system names.

Anyway, where to get the latest config.guess:

tanner@??? (Thomas Tanner) writes on gnu.gnustep.discuss:

Ben Elliston <bje@???> is the maintainer of the GNU common package
(and autoconf).

I believe the latest config scripts recognize ARM/Linux.
You can check them out using:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@???:/gd/gnu/anoncvsroot
cvs login
<no password>