Re: [EXIM] Odd problem with Exim 3.02

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Dean Brooks
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Odd problem with Exim 3.02
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Dean Brooks wrote:

> Since upgrading to 3.02, we started getting reports of actual *logfile*
> entries being appended on the end of delivered messages. This morning,
> I confirmed that *every* single item in the input queue (on our
> port-792 configuration) has an exact duplicate of the "msglog" data appended
> onto the end of the -D file.

A long time ago a problem like this got fixed. Maybe it has resurrected
itself. I am away for the rest of today, so I can't do anything until
next week at the earliest. I'm sure I'll need to have your configuration
file (for the failing version) so that I can try it out.

> do this at all. The port-792 does it every single time.

If I can reproduce the effect, then I can fix it. If I can't, and you
are still experiencing it, I may need to send you patches to generate
additional debugging information.