[EXIM] Two different exim processes on two different Interfa…

Author: Florian Wallner
Subject: [EXIM] Two different exim processes on two different Interfaces
Hello,
is it possible to have two different exim-processes with two
completely different configurations running on a machine with
two IP-Interfaces? I thought that adding of "interface=192.168.0.1"
to the remote_smtp transport would be a good idea, but how do I make
exim listen to one specific interface? And while I'm at it, supposed
I succeed in binding two different processes to two different Interfaces,
it's probably no good idea to let them share one spool, is it?

best regards,
    Florian

--
Florian Wallner                    Speed-link GmbH
wallner@???                http://www.speed-link.de