Re: [EXIM]

Author: Sheldon Hearn
To: Carl Horne
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM]

On Fri, 28 May 1999 21:15:37 CST, "Carl Horne" wrote:

> I have a test box setup and have all of the forwarding/relay working. I
> have tried about every combination of sender_verify, sender_try_verify
> and headers_sender_verify I can find in the email archives.

Hi Carl,

Try the following change to exim's configure file and remember to
restart Exim to force re-reading of the file:

sender_verify = true
sender_verify_reject = true

To make sure that your config is valid, do

exim -bP | grep sender_verify

You'll see other options that you didn't sepcify -- that's fine, they're
just default values.

Make sure that you do _not_ specify sender_try_verify.

Ciao,
Sheldon.

PS: It's always a good idea to put _something_ meaningful in the Subject
    line of mail, especially when sending to a list.