[EXIM] Prcessing outbound messages

Author: J C Lawrence
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Prcessing outbound messages

Given messages that arrive in Exim's queue from <where-ever>, how
can I configure Exim such that all outbound messages which contain a
specified header field are processed by a defined script which edits
the message contents?

Specifically what I want is messages to arrive via SMTP, and before
they are delivered to their final addresses, for them to be
processed and edited by a defined script. As happens the only
messages I want to process contain specific and known header fields
-- I'd much rather not process *every* message on the queue.

--
J C Lawrence                                   Home: claw@???
---------(*)                Linux/IA64 - Work: claw@???