[EXIM] FAQ suggestion/request...

Author: Bruce Bowler
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] FAQ suggestion/request...
I just took a look at the FAQ and I have a suggestion on how to make it a
very tiny bit more user-friendly.

There are places where the FAQ, in an answer, references places that aren't
"obviously identifiable".

For example

    Q9804: How do I configure Exim to minic PP's "tripnote" facility?

    A9804: See C005.

It was not obvious (at least to me, admittedly not the brightest bulb in
the chandelier) that C005 is "sample configuration 5". It would be nice if
that were spelled out. As an extension, in the web version of the FAQ, it
would be nice if it was a link to take me to sample configuration 5.

Just my $0.02

Bruce

Bruce Bowler                             207.633.9600 (voice)
Research Associate                       207.633.9641 (fax)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences    bbowler@???
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575           http://www.bigelow.org/