Re: [EXIM] FAQ suggestion/request...

Author: Bruce Bowler
To: Malcolm Ray
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] FAQ suggestion/request...
Well I did say "at least to me, admittedly not the brightest bulb in the
chandelier" :-)

>Like, for example, adding the text "References of the form Cnnn and Fnnn are
>to the sample configuration and filter files that can be found in the
>separately distributed directory called config.samples".
>
>Oh look, it already says that!
>
>[Must be at least this tall ---> to run an MTA]

Oh I can run an MTA alright, I just can't read a FAQ :-)

>I agree that making those references links would be useful, though.

Bruce Bowler                             207.633.9600 (voice)
Research Associate                       207.633.9641 (fax)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences    bbowler@???
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575           http://www.bigelow.org/