Re: [EXIM] Doing address verification during SMTP phase

Author: Philip Hazel
To: James FitzGibbon
CC: Nigel Metheringham, Per Steinar Iversen, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Doing address verification during SMTP phase
On Tue, 25 May 1999, James FitzGibbon wrote:

> Since many people mention MRTG when asking for this, might it be an idea to
> look at RRDtool (Round-Robin Database), the backend data system for MRTG
> v3.x ? Last I heard (during Tobi's talk at LISA last year) it was still in
> flux,

It is now in beta test. There seems to be a command line and a Perl
interface, but no C library (as far as I can see at a quick glance).

As there seems to be some interest in maintaining Exim statistics on the
fly, I have added this suggestion to the Wish List.