Re: [EXIM] Spam fighting that works

Author: Steve Lamb
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Spam fighting that works
On Fri, 21 May 1999 08:22:36 +0100, John Burnham wrote:

>And if you subscribe to any mailing lists? You'd have to check each
>one of them as well.

    The premise is that if you're on mailing lists, you're already filtering
them into seperate folders before those two commands are run.  If you're
already filtering, they will never be caught by it.

>And if, like me, you're postmaster for a reasonable sized site - putting
>something like this in my system filters would mean I'd need to know any
>mailing list that anyone on site subs to.

    You've really lost me now.  How does a personal .forward file have any
bearing on global settings?  It doesn't.  The rest of your paragraph is moot.

- --