Re: [EXIM] Spam fighting that works

Author: John Burnham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Spam fighting that works
<Snip description of using spam filters that check if to: cc: or bcc:
include an address for a particular domain>

And if you subscribe to any mailing lists ? You'd have to check each
one of them as well. And if, like me, you're postmaster for a
reasonable sized site - putting something like this in my system
filters would mean I'd need to know any mailing list that anyone on
site subs to. This would mean requesting that they register any
mailing list with me and some of them already hate me. Especially
after yesterday when I had to zap someones account temporarily
while I dealt with the extremely broken set of filter/forwarding stuff
he'd set up.
Nice idea for a personal setup but....
 John
--