Re: [EXIM] SMTP timeout after DATA

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Jeffrey Goldberg
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] SMTP timeout after DATA
I have seen this happen with machines that do inline virus scanning -
MimeSweeper is the worst culprit. I raised it as a bug with them - a
20 minute wait for a reply following a large message is excessive
(especially as its single threaded and can take no other messages in
the mean time). Closing the connection used to abort the scan run, but
of course the message had to be resent - you can see where I am going
here.....

The only thing you can do to work round it is up the timeout and/or
make your max message size much lower.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]