[EXIM] Header re-writing question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin J Collins
To: exim-users
Betreff: [EXIM] Header re-writing question
Hi -

First, thanks for all the help I've received from the group
recently. Exim is now up and running at Heriot-Watt, and the
performance is a lot better than I hoped for. Certainly a couple
of hundred percent up on the previous XTPP-based rig I inherited.

Anyway the question:

We have our admin section hidden behind a firewall, and the
central (Exim-2.12) mail hub has a router configured to receive
mail for user@??? (after aliasing, of course) and route it to
the admin mail server. The problem is that admin users have their
mail clients' outgoing SMTP server as the mail hub. This works
fine except that the outgoing headers aren't being re-written.
This is a big problem for users of list services like Mailbase.
Users are no longer allowed to send to the lists because of the
headers not being re-written.

Any help ?

Regards,

Kevin_C