Re: [EXIM] retry timeout-error

Author: Johann Spies
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] retry timeout-error
On Fri, 7 May 1999, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Thu, 6 May 1999, Johann Spies wrote:
>
> > I have a dialup system to my ISP ans is using exim as mailagent on a
> > Debian 2.0 system.
>
> Which release of Exim, please?

It was 1.92. I upgraded to 2.05 since then and the problem did not
reappear.

Thanks Philip. After a few months of using exim I am slowly learning.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@???                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310               Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give
      place unto wrath. For it is written, Vengeance is
      mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine
      enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink;
      for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his
      head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with
      good."      Romans 12:19-21