Re: [EXIM] quota_warn_threshold

Author: Philip Hazel
To: David Sheryn
CC: Jeffrey Goldberg, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] quota_warn_threshold
On Wed, 5 May 1999, David Sheryn wrote:

> Since different categories of users have different mail quotas, it would be
> really handy if you could use a percentage/fraction in there (i.e. warn at 80%
> full). Phil, wishlist item ? (at which point I guess that some people will
> want different percentages for different users... )

quota_warn_threshold is an expanded string (the manual should give its
type as "string" rather than "integer", but it does say it expands). You
can do what you like during the expansion - even call a Perl subroutine
to check the phase of the moon and the FTSE 100 before deciding what
level to warn at.