[EXIM] Address rewrite

Author: Rudolf Kompf
To: Exim discussion list
Subject: [EXIM] Address rewrite
I'm using the "SMTP after POP service" of GMX (SMTP-relaying is restricted
to GMX-users which are logged-in or just using the POP-connection via
fetchmail)
Therefore I need to rewrite the env-from header of outgoing mail
before the SMTP dialog to GMX begins.

I do this through a rewriting rule in the configure-file. But now _all_
mail is rewritten not only outgoing mail.

1) Can I restrict address rewriting to outgoing mail?

2) Is it possible to rewrite through headers_remove / headers_add the
env-from header? If yes: Does this work before the SMTP dialog to GMX
begins?

Thanks in advance.
Rudolf

Rudolf Kompf                     | EMail: Rudolf.Kompf@???