Re: [EXIM] strange problem I think

Author: me
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] strange problem I think
Hi

Nobody read the mailboxes, and I do not verify senders. It only happens
when web based mailers are used. I can quite happily use any other mail
client to send the mail out to the addresses, from remote networks, but
when it comes to web based ones i.e yahoo/hotmail haven't tried
netscape, then we get failure

Iqbal