Re: [EXIM] Are partial-ldap queries allowed?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Are partial-ldap queries allowed?

michael@??? said:
> But then we would also need loops. Partial lookups solve both
> problems very elegant and there is no reason why they shouldn't
> perform their loop over $key exactly like they loop over the
> implicitly given key of single key lookups.

Bearing in mind that the "Negation in domain/host/net/address lists"
thread is looking at making an incompatible change to the config style
of things, maybe its time to put everything into the melting pot and
decide if there is a config paradigm which would be more intuitive and
retain (or enhance) the power of the current config.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]