RE: [EXIM] Vertual Domains

Author: David Latter
To: Peter Galbavy
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [EXIM] Vertual Domains
I finally found an example and got it to work. Took me a while but thanks
for the offer. If it is not to much trouble I would still like to look at
your setup as I love as many ideas as I can get :)

Another question is there much performance lost not using dbm file and only
using text files and the lsearch option?