[EXIM] Irix 6.5 start-up script

Author: Gene Herrera
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Irix 6.5 start-up script

SGI offers a binary version of exim 2.04 as a replacement to sendmail.

I do not like sendmail, mostly because I cannot use 10% of it's features,
and I want to switch over to exim.

I can get exim installed, and use it to send email, but I cannot get it to
run as a daemon.

I renamed /usr/lib/sendmail to sendmail.old, then linked
/usr/freeware/bin/exim to /usr/lib/sendmail.

When I rebooted, it complained about the freeze file, so I edited the
start-up script accordingly. Now it doesn't complain, but it still
doesn't work.

My question is, what should the bare-bones startup script look like?
Also, I found the exim log files once, but can't seem to find them
again...?

~gene