[EXIM] Vertual Domains

Author: David Lattter
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Vertual Domains
I am trying to get Virtual domains going but cant seem to get a grasp of it.
I have read the manual about virtual domains and I have tried to find other
examples of how to set it up in the sample config docs.
It works fine with there email now but what I want is an aliases of only a
few names.

Right now we have the following working fine
User fred has an email address on our server of xyz@??? and has a
domain name of www.domain.com.au

Any message sent to xyz@??? just get sent as if they where
xyz@??? this is great as long as there is only 1 xyz user.

What I want to do is have info@??? goto xyz@??? and
info@??? to goto dl@???.

I remember seeing some mail in the news group but cant seem to find it in
the archives. It went along the lines of all mail sent to domain.com.au gets
sent to xyz@???.

If you have a link to some examples of setting this up that would be great.

Thanks

          |  David Latter  dl@???
          |  Manager   http://www.river.net.au
  _-_|\   |  Rivernet Solutions
/      \  |  58 Kerford Street,
\_.-._/<--  Rochester, VIC, 3556 AUSTRALIA
     v    |  Telephone (03) 5484 3300