Re: [EXIM] One message to *lots* of people

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Steve Lamb
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] One message to *lots* of people

morpheus@??? said:
}     Grrrr, yet another malformed list.  Reply-to, reply-to...  *sigh*

general (that should be an explicit choice). In general replies to
specifics should all go to the originator of the question who should then
summarise to list later.

Since I have seen no end of people send personal replies to list items
that have then been sent to the complete list due to the reply-to header,
I consider this a dangerous privacy violation. While I run the list (OK
thats about 10 days more at present) there is no chance that the list will
have reply-to headers added.

See
    http://www.halisp.net/halisp/reply-to-harmful.html
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]