RE: [EXIM] How to disable the .forward file

Author: David Latter
To: Vadim Vygonets, exim-users
Subject: RE: [EXIM] How to disable the .forward file
I am sorry I may have asked what you may think was a stupid question but
that is what I though this mail list was for, Helping other people. I would
like to point out a few things

1: I have read the fine manual and I think it is the best one I have read.
Philip Hazel & team made a great one

2: I did look through the FAQ but all reference to .forwards did not help.

3: I did change the conf file but it didn't seem to work :(

4: I Do not think I would like to pay for you consluting :(

I am sorry I am not as SMART as you make out to be but, please remember we
were not all smart from the start, I am trying to learn how e-mail works
and I have read the manual but just because I may have trouble understanding
the way mail works doesn't give you the right to abuse me on a mailing list,
A polite person would have mailed me directly and put their point across.

I have since found the answer to this question and solved my problems.

If you wish to talk to me more about your views please e-mail me direct.

David Latter.