Re: [EXIM] How to disable the .forward file

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] How to disable the .forward file
Quoth David Lattter on Fri, Feb 12, 1999:
> We are about to move our mail server onto its own machine but are having
> trouble with the .forward files. I would like to disable the check for
> them.

Before asking a question, do the following:

1. Read the Fine Manual.
2. If you don't want to RTFM, at least read the FAQ. Maybe it's
there, maybe it's not.
3. If you can't read the FAQ, at least READ THE BLOODY
CONFIGURATION FILE AND SEARCH FOR ".forward"!
4. If you don't want to do this, either, pay some money to people
who will setup exim for you (hint: they are called system
administrators). My consluting (I haven't misspelled that)
rate is $50 per this particular question.

You've got enough hints in this mail to continue your quest for
disabling .forward files.

Vadik.

--
Yes, you can get an account if you promise not to wear ties
anymore.