Re: [EXIM] Exim on Debian

Author: Frozen Rose
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Exim on Debian

In article <XFMail.990213200347.pollywog@???>,
Pollywog <pollywog@???> wrote:
>I just installed Debian and setting it up is quite different from the way it
>was on Caldera. Are there any resources to help me with this?

There's the documentation included with the package for the
Debian-specific things, and the exim-doc package for the Exim manual
itself istr.

>It runs from inetd.conf here.

You can change this in /etc/init.d/exim by commenting out the "exit 0"
line near the top. (And removing it from inetd.conf, of course). This
is in exim 2.11-2, mind.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam            Validation Engineer, ARM Limited, Cambridge, England
Life's been like dragging feet through sand