Re: [EXIM] SMTP timeouts?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Paul Mansfield
CC: Philip Hazel, Exim Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [EXIM] SMTP timeouts?
Even more obscure, we have seen a very few ISDN lines which failed when
certain data patterns were sent through them. AFAIR replacing the routers
at both end of the link did not fix this.

We have seen about 2 of these in the last 3 years. One of them was
triggered by more than 4 X's in a row in the data. In particular one
person's messages of a personal nature never got to their intended
recipient :-)

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]