Re: [EXIM] Majordomo Problem

Author: Lee Cashmore
To: Patrick Boutilier
CC: exim-users
New-Topics: [EXIM] SMTP timeouts?
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Majordomo Problem
Great, the machine was running redhat-5.2 and upgrading the version of
perl to the latest rpm update did the trick

Thanks to all for their suggestions

Lee

 Lee Cashmore                                 leec@???
 Computer Network Administrator                  Tel. +44 (0)1952 642264
 Telford College Of Arts & Technology              http://www.tcat.ac.uk