[EXIM] Majordomo Problem

Author: Lee Cashmore
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Majordomo Problem
Hi

I have a new email server which I'm configuring to run exim and majordomo.
Exim is configured and appears to be running correctly, my problem is with
the majordomo setup. I have reviewed all the faq's and the archive for
this list but have found no solution.

when emailing to the majordomo user with the word lists in the body of
the message I get 2 emails returned from majordomo

one just contains

the second email is an error message which states the following

Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.
The
following address(es) failed:

  majordomo@???:
    generated |/home/majordomo/majordomo-1.94.4/wrapper majordomo:
    Child process of address_pipe transport returned 9 from command:
    /home/majordomo/majordomo-1.94.4/wrapper

I can't trace why the wrapper application seems to be terminating with a
-9 KILL signal. I have performed all the config-tests in majordomo and
they all report no errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lee

 Lee Cashmore                                 leec@???
 Computer Network Administrator                  Tel. +44 (0)1952 642264
 Telford College Of Arts & Technology              http://www.tcat.ac.uk