Re: [EXIM] Question on sender_recipients_reject

Author: Alexander Koch
To: Exim Users Maillinglist
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Question on sender_recipients_reject
Hello Phil.

First, thanks for your help. It helped, but I am stuck, still.

> > I would just like to specific recipients (i.e. complete
> > addresses).
>
> Set up an alias for such recipients, like this
> bassman: :fail: mail for bassman is not acceptable

Ok, works fine for local domains.

> If they are not in one of your local domains, set up a router to send
> them to your directors, so that they pass through the alias file and
> pick up the above error message.
>
> xxxx:
> driver = domainlist
> local_parts = bassman
> self = local
> route_list = "* localhost"
>
> You can, of course, qualify the router and director with specific
> domains.

I have the following router:

reject:
driver = domainlist
local_parts = "bassman:althaus"
self = local
route_list = "* localhost"

Whatever I do, debug says the domain gets rewritten to localhost
and then every router is passed further and it is unrouteable even
if "localhost" in the local_domains.
While debugging there is no run of any director being displayed.
If I set more=false it is attempted to deliver to localhost only
and immediately fails.
Even when the route_list is a valid host it says unrouteable here.

There's no option to effectively deny *any* "RCPT TO:" addresses
or something? Then I'd like to make this a wishlist item.

Or maybe anyone has an idea to make this work for a non-local domain?

Alexander