RE: [EXIM] Exim's GID UID

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Mansfield
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Exim users mailing list
Asunto: RE: [EXIM] Exim's GID UID
On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I am a little confused by this thread. You obviously had Exim running
> before. I don't think I have made any incompatible changes. So why
> didn't just copying your Local/Makfile and your configuration file just
> work?

Because EDITME changes subtly, what I did was, in the root directory (with the
last major build 2.05)
    cp src/EDITME Local/Makefile
    vi Local/Makefile
    diff Local/Makefile ../exim-2.05/Local/Makefile

This means I know whether I set all the things I wanted and yet ensure I pick
up all the flags for the new version.

Now, all I need to do is crack this:
% make

*** Sorry - operating system svr4 is not supported
*** See OS/Makefile-* for supported systems

*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `configure'

% make build=SunOS5

*** Sorry - operating system svr4 is not supported

This happend the last time and of course I forget how I fiddled with it to make
it work :-)

Paul
----
*    "Women can remember every romantic moment in their lives,    *
*    Men remember everything they've ever fixed."            *