Re: [EXIM] periodic queue runs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] periodic queue runs
Marc Haber <Marc.Haber-lists@???> probably said:
> Yes. The queue runner daemon will only be running when the dial-up
> line is up and will be killed when the line is going down. Actually, I
> would prefer e-mail delivered to exim while the line is up to be
> delivered immediately but that would mean to change queue_smtp and to
> re-start exim. So the only means I have is to have the queue run every
> two minutes while the line is up.

When I was trying to do this sanely, I asked Philip for an option.
It got added (in 2.10, I think), queue_only_file (thanks, btw, Philip - I'm
wondering how many of my wish items [even pre-wish-list] have been added
so far :)

Set queue_remote and/or queue_smtp based on the existance or non
existance of a file.
Simply make sure the file exists/doesn't exist, as appropriate, when your
line state changes.
(RTFSpec, main config options ;)

> Am I missing something?

Perhaps, but only in later versions.