[EXIM] need of arguments against exchange

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: V. T. Mueller
Para: eml
Assunto: [EXIM] need of arguments against exchange

This mail is slightly off-topic so please delete if you feel offended

Hello all,

Trying to convince several people to use linux/exim instead of nt/exchange
I would gladly appreciate any detailed information regarding "why NOT to
use exchange".

I heard stories like 'exchange violates RFCs' and things like that but
would like to know more background info.

Thanks in advance,
Volker

PS: Probably it will make sense if replies go only to me and not to the
list, I am going to write a summary then.
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

    "in a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates?"