Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Pollywog
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

On 14-Jan-99 Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:20:04 +0200, Andromeda wrote:
>
>> And this goes into a normal .forward? The reason I'm asking is because
>> I am
>> getting a lot of email from "gamma" as well.
>
> Folks, let's get this straight. Spam is generally sent by people who
> know that what they are doing will generate complaints. Thus, almost
> without exception, spam does not contain meaningul return information.
>
> Trying to bounce spam is as silly as trying to automate complaints about
> it.

That is probably true and it would explain why I sometimes get bounce
messages that I absolutely cannot explain, once even getting a bounce
message that included an e-mail supposedly sent by me.

I changed my filters to just send the spam to /dev/null in cases where the
connection was not refused.

--
Andrew