[EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David M Walker
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer
There is a guy out there who generates about 40% of all the spam
we get. He uses dial up access via uu.net, but changes the ISP
he uses, the example below is from earthlink.net but it could
be anywhere (I have at least six ISPs in the last 3 weeks and
have reported to each of them)

The guy however leaves a fingerprint. The first received line
always contains 'Received: from baby'. What is the best suggested
way for eliminiating him from our systems (and I know that the
moment he discovers that we have done this he will change the
name but at least he has to do some work then)

          by raven.prod.itd.earthlink.net (8.8.7/8.8.5)
          with SMTP id HAA05594;
          Wed, 13 Jan 1999 07:32:14 -0800 (PST)

Ideas and suggestions on the back of a postcard on the best way
to do this please.

davidw