Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: David M Walker
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Dealling with a specific spammer
On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, David M Walker wrote:

> The guy however leaves a fingerprint. The first received line
> always contains 'Received: from baby'. What is the best suggested
> way for eliminiating him from our systems

You cannot, unfortunately, prevent the message from getting into your
system, because the message has to be read before you can inspect the
which junks any message containing such a header. Thus the sender still
wastes bandwidth and your resources in transporting the message to you,
and you just throw it away. A simple system filter that does this is

# Exim filter

if $h_Received: contains "from baby" then seen finish endif