Re: [EXIM] Redirecting email (autobounce?)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Andromeda
CC: Exim
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Redirecting email (autobounce?)
On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Andromeda wrote:

> An amendment to the format, it should be:
>
> recipient@??? : sender@??? : single user blocked
> recipient@??? : *@otherdomain.com : entire sending domain blocked
> *@domain.com : sender@??? : domain prefers no email from sender

That needs a director. You would use the "senders" option to predicate
it on the sender, and an aliasfile list of recipients for that domain -
I guess you'd need a separate file for each domain. Something like

xxxx:
driver = aliasfile
senders = sender@??? : *@yetanotherdomain.com
file = /blocked/$domain
search_type = lsearch

with the files containing lines like

recipient:  :fail:  message

The case of blocking the whole domain from a specific sender is probably
most easily handled separately.

yyyy:
driver = aliasfile
senders = dislikedsender@wherever
file = /fail/all
search_type = lsearch*

with the file containing

*: :fail: message

This is all off the top of my head. I have not tested any of it.

Yet another alternative, if you want to send several paragraphs of
message, instead of using :fail: you could use the aliasfile to pipe
the message off so some script which generates a long message and then
gives a non-zero return code so that the message gets returned to the
sender.

In all of these cases you are in trouble if the sender address is bad,
because the bounce message you generate will get stuck.