Re: [EXIM] Redirecting email (autobounce?)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andromeda
Para: Exim
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Redirecting email (autobounce?)
At 19:25 12/01/1999 +0200, you wrote:
>I want to be able to set up a list, similar to sender_reject_recipients,
>but with a userdefined message. The format of the list would preferably be:
>
>blah@??? : message delimited by | as linebreaks
>*@domain2.com : another message delimited by | as line breaks

An amendment to the format, it should be:

recipient@??? : sender@??? : single user blocked
recipient@??? : *@otherdomain.com : entire sending domain blocked
*@domain.com : sender@??? : domain prefers no email from sender

There is a lookup method for this, and I will check that out... but I dunno
how to set the director up.

Since it applies to virtual domains as well, I would imagine that it is
necessary to place this after my virtual domain directors.

Andromeda

= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =