Re: [EXIM] Redirecting email (autobounce?)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andromeda
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Exim
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Redirecting email (autobounce?)
At 09:50 13/01/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>You can do this using the prohibition_message mechanism (spec section
>41.7), which avoids having to use a director, and which therefore
>doesn't require you to let the message into your host at all. Something
>like

The reason I cannot use this is because I already use this for UCE/SPAM,
and the reasons are then not entirely correct :)

>but this approach will result in a bounce message being created to send
>to the sender rather than a rejection in the SMTP dialogue, and if you
>want to have newlines in the message, you will have to use a DBM or

That is fine. I guess I can use some advanced processing to check for which
recipient the bounce would apply before or within the alias director, right?

Andromeda

= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =