Re: Feeping Creaturism (was Re: [EXIM] syslog?)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Feeping Creaturism (was Re: [EXIM] syslog?)
Quoth Philip Hazel on Thu, Dec 24, 1998:
> I build Exim on a lot of machines when testing. I keep a canned
> Local/Makefile which normally does the trick. This is surely as easy as
> a command line?

This is, basically, what we do. When we get a new version of
exim, most of the chances are that we will just copy the
directory Local from one directory to another and run make on
several platforms. As simple as that. When something needing
changes in Makefile comes (as, fer example, perl support), then
we change something in various Makefiles (we have Local/Makefile
and 10 Local/Makefile-* files).

Vadik.

--
To err is human, to moo bovine.