Re: Request (was [EXIM] POP)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Sheldon Hearn
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Request (was [EXIM] POP)
On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that, if y'all think about it, you'll agree with me that
> this discussion is a waste of time until we see a mail from Philip
> expressing an interest in developing MUA daemon software.

And there I was thinking you lot were going to get together and do the
job. :-) I'd better state, for the record, that at present I have
neither the time nor the inclincation to develop such software. Maybe
when Exim gets frozen, or some whizzo new MTA takes over the world and I
need something new to do, things might change. Or perhaps I'll just
retire and take life easy.

It's probably also worth saying for the record that although we do have
a lot of POP users here in Cambridge, we rather wish we didn't. We would
far prefer people to use IMAP, which is a much smaller user of server
resources. That makes it even less likely that I would ever want to
implement a POP server.