Re: [EXIM] Filtering out duplicate messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Vadim Vygonets
To: Exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Filtering out duplicate messages
Quoth Steve Lamb on Fri, Nov 27, 1998:
> Exim's filters are easy to read, but they don't seem to be as powerful
> as procmail. I'd love to be wrong about that statement so I could switch
> everything to exim. How do you remove messages with duplicate message
> id's in exim?

[snip]
> | formail -D 32768 $MAILDIR/cache.msgid

Well, you could, I think, use exim_lock with formail from exim
filter. You could write a script to run formail and then, if
needed, write the message into a mailbox.

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.