Re: [EXIM] exim equivalent of sendmail mailertable

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] exim equivalent of sendmail mailertable
Quoth Mickey Coggins on Sat, Nov 28, 1998:
> For those of you that have not had the pleasure of working with
> sendmail, the mailertable is a generic feature, but I only use
> it for ETRN remote smtp hosts.

Well, I don't know what a mailertable is, but there are things
you can do with ETRN. First, say the following in your exim
config file main section:

smtp_etrn_command = /usr/local/libexec/etrn_script $domain

See the "spec" documentation file for details. You may also want
to set smtp_etrn_hosts, smtp_etrn_serialize, and friends.

Then, set up another version of exim to be run from etrn_script,
which will have a different config file with a domainlist router.

Or, you may have a domainlist router in your main config file,
with long delays for the intermittently connected hosts
(optional), which will forward the messages to the correct host,
and have that host do "ETRN #domain.com" (not another version of
ETRN), which will trigger exim to deliver messages with
undelivered address containing the string "domain.com".

For more info, see the following chapters in spec:
27. The domainlist router
39. Intermittently connected hosts
43.4 The ETRN command

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.