Re: [EXIM] Filtering out duplicate messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Lee Bradshaw
To: Exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Filtering out duplicate messages
Hmmm, that looks familiar. Actually I asked this question before and was
pointed to the archives. The short answer was that you couldn't do this
type of filtering in exim.

I asked on the debian list because someone asked about procmail and was
told to use exim filters because they were better. They are much more
readable, but they aren't as powerful as procmail.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@??? (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@???