著者: Russ Paton
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Procmail problems
Hi,

I think my server is suffering from something a tad unusual as far as
interacting with Exim is concerned and not something that I have seen
discussed or documented in the mailing list (if it is, I apologise)

I have the following transport/director set-up in my exim configuration
file (thanks to the mailing list for these): -

procmail_pipe:
driver = pipe
delivery_date_add = true
envelope_to_add = true
return_path_add = true
command = "/usr/local/bin/procmail"
from_hack
user = ${local_part}

procmail:
driver = localuser
require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/local/bin/procmail
transport = procmail_pipe

And with these in place, incoming mail certainly does go through the
procmail director, however messages coming into my ~/Mail directory are
not filtering into their correct folders, infact they are being stored as
~/Mail/msg.coF (the .xxx altering with each new incoming message), the
extract from my ~/Mail/mail.log displays the full detail regarding a
delivery: -

>From exim-users-request@??? Fri Nov 27 00:46:42 1998

 Subject: [EXIM] perl5 on BSDI 4 solved
  Folder: /home/russ/Mail/msg.coF                                          2136

Can anybody shed light as to:

a)    Why this is occuring, and
b)    How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Russ
--
Russ Paton
russ@???                                  http://www.thumbs.org

eWay'eray onlyway umanhay afterway allway