著者: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Procmail problems
Russ Paton <russ@???> probably said:
> procmail_pipe:
> driver = pipe
> delivery_date_add = true
> envelope_to_add = true
> return_path_add = true
> command = "/usr/local/bin/procmail"
> from_hack
> user = ${local_part}
>
> procmail:
> driver = localuser
> require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/local/bin/procmail
> transport = procmail_pipe
>
> And with these in place, incoming mail certainly does go through the
> procmail director, however messages coming into my ~/Mail directory are

Those look fine, and quite familiar :)

> not filtering into their correct folders, infact they are being stored as
> ~/Mail/msg.coF (the .xxx altering with each new incoming message), the
> extract from my ~/Mail/mail.log displays the full detail regarding a
> delivery: -
>
> >From exim-users-request@??? Fri Nov 27 00:46:42 1998
>  Subject: [EXIM] perl5 on BSDI 4 solved
>   Folder: /home/russ/Mail/msg.coF                                  2136

Its obviously getting passed to procmail, so this looks like a procmail
and/or locking problem in procmail.

I'd try setting
VERBOSE=yes
in the top of your .procmailrc and see what it says in your log with
the next delivery. THis doesn't look like anything to do with exim
to me - my (extended from then) procmail director/transports work
fine ...

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???