[EXIM] Delivering to MH folders?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: lars
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Delivering to MH folders?

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:27:20 EST, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:

> I suspect this means an additional process created for every incoming
> message, but I'm not running a high traffic site (<-- understatement)
> so that shouldn't be too much of an issue for the time being.

Hi Lars,

If you _do_ start worrying about volume, you should _definintely_ look
at slocal instead of procmail. Procmail's a real resource whore when
compared with slocal. The flexibility of using regular expressions comes
with quite a heavy price tag.

You may get other strong opinions on the procmail vs slocal thing, but I
wouldn't take them too seriously if I were you. The only one which may
have merit is that procmail is more likely to generate bounces on
misconfiguration. Even that's a watery one AFAIC.

Ciao,
Sheldon.