[EXIM] Delivering to MH folders?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lars Kellogg-Stedman
A: Sheldon Hearn
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Delivering to MH folders?
> I guess what I'm getting at is, why all the fuss trying to make exim do
> slocal's job?

Partly because it's masquerading as a local mail delivery agent with a
filtering language. It *looks* like it should be able to do this sort
of thing. Or, if you prefer: Since exim supports a fairly complex
filter language, why make slocal do exim's job?

Ultimately, I think I'll go back to using procmail for local mail
delivery. It seems a bit more flexible than slocal, and it
plays well with others.

I suspect this means an additional process created for every incoming message,
but I'm not running a high traffic site (<-- understatement) so that
shouldn't be too much of an issue for the time being.

-- Lars

---
Lars Kellogg-Stedman * lars@??? * (617)353-8277
Office of Information Technology, Boston University