Re: [EXIM] Delivering to MH folders?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Lars Kellogg-Stedman
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Delivering to MH folders?

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 22:55:46 EST, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:

> Is anyone trying something similar? Let me know if you've got a
> different solution.

I worry about the complexity of the solutions you're looking at. I use
exim and MH as my MTA and MUA respectively and I use a stock configure
file (this is why I know nothing about filters nor transports etc). Exim
honours .forward files by default and happily passes mail to slocal.

Slocal deals with rvcstore and I even used to log receipts so that I
could check for possible "rcvstore stepping on itself problems" for
ages -- not one lost message.

I guess what I'm getting at is, why all the fuss trying to make exim do
slocal's job?

Ciao,
Sheldon.