[EXIM] Delivering to MH folders?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lars Kellogg-Stedman
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Delivering to MH folders?
> Wrong. You can do it with exim 2.03 or later. Look at the file
> doc/NewStuff and search for the word "lock".

Hmm; I've looked through the NewStuff document quite thoroughly. I assume
you're referring to the exim_lock program distributed with exim. I tried
the following:

pipe "exim_lock -lockfile $home/Mail/foo rcvstore +foo"

This yields the error:

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ |/fs/wolery/exim/bin/exim_lock -lockfile $home/Mail/foo rcvstore
+foo ---
---

exim_lock: failed to create hitching post
/home/staff/lars/Mail/foo.lock.wolery.
3653939e.000192ed: Permission denied

So, either my command (above) is goofy, or we've run into another
situation where exim isn't running with the uid/gid of the user who's
filter file is being executed.

Is anyone trying something similar? Let me know if you've got a different
solution.

Thanks,

-- Lars