Re: [EXIM] Wish List Item (errm, not really!)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: James FitzGibbon
Para: G.E.Fowler
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Wish List Item (errm, not really!)
On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 G.E.Fowler@??? wrote:

> I may decide to make the messages even more obvious next time we move
> Exim up a notch, but that will only be after some discussion with my
> colleagues.

I found that this cut down on the number of responses I get:

---
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. Please
do not reply to this message. Do not use the "Resend" option in your mail
client, as this will not resend your original message. If you wish to
resend this message, you will have to compose a new message and send it
instead.
---

The big problem that remains is people who use Eudora's "Resend" option
thinking that it will send it again. Those people just don't go away (or
can't read, you choose).

--
j.

James FitzGibbon                                                james@???
System Engineer, ACC Global Net                   Voice/Fax (416)207-7171/7610