著者: Peter RATKAI
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Newbie questions...
Hi, I'm very new on this list, and I have a few questions in the
beginning.
I've read the Doc's FAQ's, and also trying the browse the searchable
archive at http://www.roads.lut.ac.uk/lists/exim-users/, but it seems that
they have some problems.

The questions are:

How can I set the maximum message size? It must be Under 1Meg!
I've read on www.exim.org, that it is possible to make filters on
messages. I'd like to make filters which depend on systems users and
groups. I've also read that exim's filter can parse /etc/groups file, and
decide wheter it rejects the mail or not. I'll have to make filters on
attachments. I've about 120 users, and not all of them is permitted to
send attachments! That is the main problem of mine!
The last one is to make a copy of every outgoing messages to a file!

Well, i'd appreciate if someone has experience in these, or just point me
the place I can find information on them!

Thanks in a advance..

--
Peter RATKAI <rpet@???>